DHS Consulting, Inc. is a unique program, project and construction management service provider with exceptional staff who have the institutional and in-depth experience in all phases of the project management; pre-construction, procurement, construction and occupancy/close out. We are proud that major agencies such Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Community College District, Los Angeles Metro, Southern California Edison, Pristine Homes LLC, Westfield Corporation, State of California, Disney Worldwide, have selected us.
With a focus on superior client service, we embrace the philosophy of “people build projects not companies” and provide our exceptional staff of the necessary training, mentoring, and access to our large lessons learned library and furthermore, provide any technical and administrative support on a constant basis during their service to our clients. Our staff go through a detailed institutional knowledge gathering and in-depth training related to a client prior to their presence at the client.
We also have in-depth experience with exceptional staff to provide pre-construction services such as master planning coordination, facility condition assessment, program/project schedule and budget development, design management, procurement strategy and options.
We are also very proud to provide a very” expert and niche” IT & Special Systems PM/CM service pertaining to the design and construction management/oversight of all low voltage systems. By leveraging or staff's diverse experience in IT & Special Systems infrastructure design and construction management, DHS is/has successfully managing high profile IT infrastructure projects at Los Angeles International Airport (Tom Bradley Expansion ($1.2B), LA Metro IT Systems ($350M), Westfield Development (Century City and Topanga Canyon Centers worth $500M), and Southern California Edison Grid Modernization Program ($100M). We have staff with exceptional knowledge in design and construction of all low voltage systems such as data, access, fire alarm, WIFI, public address, digital display, interactive directories, parking and parking guidance, intrusion and security, closed circuit television, television, phones and communication, intrusion, audio/video, phone, lighting controls, cellular DAS, BMS, etc.
We have the institutional knowledge and expertise in facilities such as educational (K-12 and college), healthcare, airport, port, transportation, entertainment, retail, and commercial. We have the necessary capabilities, professional talent, and leadership to offer our clients services that set new standards in quality, value, timeliness and efficiency.
Drawing from our leadership and experience, our construction management staff is capable of managing any type of program or project at an exceptional level. For our clients, this means:
- A single point of contact while managing any project or a program.
- Proven budgeting, scheduling and cost-control systems to effectively manage complex projects and programs.
- Integrated project management control systems to help our clients consistently meet regulatory and/or program deadlines and strict budgetary requirements.
- Local and regional expertise to address permitting requirements and regulatory concerns.
- Proactive outreach to qualified architects, engineers and contractors to ensure the program has a list of quality firms to meet the needs.
- Experience with a full range of procurement/delivery methods such as Best Value, Low Bid, Job Order Contracting (JOC), Design Build (DB), Lease – Lease Back, A/B Letters based on client and project needs.
- Master Plan Development
- Program Management
- Design Management
- Alternate Delivery and Procurement Strategy
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Estimating & Scheduling
- Co-ordination / Constructability Review
- Risk Mitigation / Claims Avoidance
- Facilities Condition Assessment
- Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- LEED and Commissioning
- Low Voltage Systems Management
- Document Control
- Design Management
- Program / Project Close out / Certification /Occupancy