DHS Consulting, Inc. offers a full range of exceptional “start-to-finish” program management, project management and construction management services from planning, preconstruction, construction and close out/certification phases. We offer our expertise in educational (K-12 and college), healthcare, correctional, government, port, airport and commercial facilities management. We have the necessary capabilities, professional talent, and leadership to offer our clients services that set new standards in quality, value, timeliness and efficiency.
Drawing from our leadership and experience, our construction management staff is capable of managing any type of program or project at an exceptional level. For our clients, this means:
- A single point of contact while managing any project or a program.
- Proven budgeting, scheduling and cost-control systems to effectively manage complex projects and programs.
- Integrated project management control systems to help our clients consistently meet regulatory and/or program deadlines and strict budgetary requirements.
- Local and regional expertise to address permitting requirements and regulatory concerns.
- Proactive outreach to qualified architects, engineers and contractors to ensure the program has a list of quality firms to meet the needs.
- Experience with a full range of procurement/delivery methods such as Low Bid, Job Order Contracting (JOC), Best Value, DesignBuild (DB), Lease –Lease Back, A/B Letters based on client and project needs.
- Master Plan Development
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Cost Engineering
- Coordination Review / Constructability Review
- Risk Mitigation / Claims Avoidance and Analysis
- Facilities Assessment
- Alternate Delivery and Procurement Strategy
- Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- LEED and Commissioning Oversight
- Document Control
- Design Management
- Program / Project Close out / Certification /Occupancy