Recent Commerical & Healthcare Projects
Westfield Century City consists of 1.3 million square feet of commercial space with over 200 shops and restaurants. The facility is equipped with the latest technology to help customers maximize their experience while on the property. Century City has over 2,000 end devices including over 500 WI-FI AP’s, digital displays, directories, and 100-foot LED displays. DHS provides IT Infrastructure support services to ensure Low Voltage and Special Systems compliance to Owner’s requirement and design standards.
The Westfield Topanga Canyon development is undergoing major renovation of commercial space. DHS provides IT Infrastructure support services to ensure Low Voltage and Special Systems compliance to Owner’s requirement and design standards. In addition to Low Voltage and Special Systems, DHS provided oversight of the MEP systems to ensure compliance to the Owner’s requirements and design standards.
- Two new parking levels
- New dark field tile and accent pattern paving
- Complete interior lighting renovation with LED re-lamping and new light fixtures
- Columns, beams, and bridge cladding refinished with timeless walnut wood
- New fire alarms devices with clean, white enclosures
- Corridor connections upgraded with new finishes, art, and alcove seating
- Full interior remodel of guest restrooms with high-end finishes, sink technology and fixtures
- New family room restrooms design with mirrored chic experience, comfortable nursing rooms, children’s play area, and upgraded guest amenities
Long Beach Community Hospital
Long Beach Community Hospital Seismic Retrofit and Modernization
Owner’s Design/Build Representative
Long Beach, California
LBCH is required to undergo seismic earthquake remediation and retrofit work at their existing Community Health Center in order to meet OSHPD’s SB-1953 compliance mandate targets. The hospital needs to reopen by end of April 2019 before its license expires. DHS is contracted by MWN to provide Owner’s Representation services during the Feasibility Study phase and is preparing a proposal to support MWN in the Programming and Design phases.